I’m a fairly avid reader of spiritual books and thought I’d share some the inspirations that have helped me through the years. Here they are in no particular order:
1. The Power of Now – Eckhart Tolle (A timeless book by a timeless personality)
2. The Impersonal Life: Anonymous, Joseph Benner (Wayne Dyer suggested I read this and it had a profound impact on me)
3. Autobiography of a Yogi (Another timeless book) by Paramhansa Yogananda
4. THE “I AM” DISCOURSES from the Saint Germain Foundation (A little “trippy” and not for everyone but these were the first spiritual books I ever read and hold a special place in my heart)
5. THE FOUR AGREEMENT: Miguel Ruiz
6. The Untethered Soul: The Journey Beyond Yourself – Michael A. Singer (Beautiful, simple and direct and my latest read)
7. The Prophet – Kahlil Gibran (I carry this with me everywhere)
I would also recommend anything by Osho, Wayne Dyer, Alan Watts, Jiddu Krishnamurti and Henry David Thoreau.
If you have one you’d like to recommend for me, please contact me.